DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi CS-27EX1 Relay? P/N? Where to Buy? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/169912-mitsubishi-cs-27ex1-relay-p-n-where-buy.html)

Rod July 21st 06 12:34 PM

Mitsubishi CS-27EX1 Relay? P/N? Where to Buy?

After the TV went all WHITE, I reviewed the older posts in this group
and found that the mechanical relay near the power supply was the
problem. Tapped on the relay (hard) and now everything is fine. Can
anyone tell me what the part number is for the relay and where I might
order one?

Thanks