DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem Programming more than one remote for craftsman garage door opener (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/169654-problem-programming-more-than-one-remote-craftsman-garage-door-opener.html)

[email protected] July 19th 06 02:31 AM

Problem Programming more than one remote for craftsman garage door opener

I have two remotes and one key pad. They all worked fine until
yesterday, when one of the remotes stopped functioning. I followed the
steps to reprogram and it did not work. I then cleared the memory and
have not been able to get all three to work at the same time. I can
get any of the three to work individually, but not together.

Am I missing something? Is there something I need to do to change
receivers (or whatever it is that processes the signal). I followed
the instructions in the book to no avail...

Help please....

jakdedert July 19th 06 04:36 AM

wrote:
I have two remotes and one key pad. They all worked fine until
yesterday, when one of the remotes stopped functioning. I followed the
steps to reprogram and it did not work. I then cleared the memory and
have not been able to get all three to work at the same time. I can
get any of the three to work individually, but not together.

Am I missing something? Is there something I need to do to change
receivers (or whatever it is that processes the signal). I followed
the instructions in the book to no avail...

Help please....

Did you install fresh batteries?

jak