DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DX7 II schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/169578-dx7-ii-schematics.html)

Adri July 18th 06 03:33 PM

DX7 II schematics

Dear all,

Unfortunately my Yamaha DX7 II FD has breakdown.
It seems that there is some problem with the power supply unit.
To fix the problem I need the schematics, but it seems very rare!
In internet I have only found the schematics for the first version of
DX7.
Can anyone help me to find the correct schematics?

Rgrds.

Adriano B.

Lawrence Lucier July 20th 06 06:34 AM

DX7 II schematics

Adri wrote:
Dear all,

Unfortunately my Yamaha DX7 II FD has breakdown.
It seems that there is some problem with the power supply unit.
To fix the problem I need the schematics, but it seems very rare!
In internet I have only found the schematics for the first version of
DX7.
Can anyone help me to find the correct schematics?

Rgrds.

Adriano B.

TinyURL:
http://tinyurl.com/hy7sg

Regular URL:
http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/Text_WithCatMenu_SC/0,,CTID%253D410040%2526CNTYP%253D,00.html#opt4

A Repair Technician needing help with servicing a Yamaha product? [Top]

You may contact Yamaha Technical Support by email, FAX, phone or mail:

* Email:
* FAX: (714) 527-5782
* Phone: (714) 522-9000, Please call Monday – Friday, between
8:30am – 5:00pm PST/PDT

[If your inquiry is not resolved when you call, you will receive
a “case number” and a Technical Representative will call you back.]

* Mail:

Yamaha Corporation of America
6600 Orangethorpe Avenue
Buena Park, CA 90620