DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/169028-custom-made-fiber-bragg-grating.html)

Viki July 13th 06 03:17 AM

Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating

Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating ------- Apodized FBG, FBG Array, Long
Period Grating, F-P Grating, and DFB Grating

TRICOM is professionally engaged in design, development, production and
sales of Fiber Bragg Grating Sensing Solution. We could do various
custom-made products, special apodized FBG, FBG Array, Long Period
Grating, F-P Grating, and DFB Grating. You are welcome to e-mail us the
image or specification for the products you are buying now for a trial.

For more information, we sincerely invite you to visit our web site:
www.tricombj.com/en-index.htm to see if any items interest you.

Thank you very much for your kind attention to the above and look
forward to hearing from you.