DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi TV, TE-8706 - C745A parameters (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/168909-hitachi-tv-te-8706-c745a-parameters.html)

Michael July 11th 06 06:44 PM

Hitachi TV, TE-8706 - C745A parameters

Need data on C745A, the HV cap between the collector and emitter of the
horiz. output (Q741) in this set.

The capacitor is shorted and somewhat burned. I can make out some lettering
on the blue case vertically as follows (question marks are where the
lettering is obliterated):

?R
?82K
Z?
Cm94

Anyone have a schematic/service manual for this older, 27 inch TV, or can
better identify the capacitor?

Please reply to group.