DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What Happens if Your Put Your Head Under the Lawn Mower Blade and Turn It On? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/168134-re-what-happens-if-your-put-your-head-under-lawn-mower-blade-turn.html)

Chance July 4th 06 08:13 PM

What Happens if Your Put Your Head Under the Lawn Mower Blade and Turn It On?

I've never tried that one, but if you do... Please video it and post it
to the group, I'm sure we'd get a kick out of it.

ian field July 4th 06 11:35 PM

What Happens if Your Put Your Head Under the Lawn Mower Blade and Turn It On?

"Chance" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've never tried that one, but if you do... Please video it and post it
to the group, I'm sure we'd get a kick out of it.

................post on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and also the
Darwin awards and www.rotten.com