DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sanyo AVM222 on screen menu access (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/167471-sanyo-avm222-screen-menu-access.html)

[email protected] June 28th 06 02:13 AM

Sanyo AVM222 on screen menu access

I have an old (1989) Sanyo AVM222 TV. I need to access the on screen
menu to change the input settings. I know there was some odd way to
access it, but I can't remember it.

Thanks

JANA June 29th 06 02:15 AM

Sanyo AVM222 on screen menu access

I believe your model is too old to have this type of service menu set-up
capability.

--

JANA
_____

oups.com...

oldfogie June 30th 06 12:34 AM

Sanyo AVM222 on screen menu access

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an old (1989) Sanyo AVM222 TV. I need to access the on screen
menu to change the input settings. I know there was some odd way to
access it, but I can't remember it.

Thanks

As Jana said, that set may not have a service menu, if it doesn't have a
menu button on the front it won't work. Procedure was with set unplugged,
press menu button and hold depressed while plugging in the power cord. Will
come on in service menu.