DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   testing (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/166864-testing.html)

Jason D. June 26th 06 03:16 PM

testing

Reason for this test post is that my ISP (sympatico) passed the
newsgroups to third-party that allows free reads up to 1GB a month and
to post I'd have to pay 15 a month. That's on TOP of 46 a month
account I hold for years till recently. Sympatico recently raised the
price slightly and knocked the newsgroups off. Unacceptable so I'm
using different ISP for this that our shop uses and this is more
related to our electronics repair.

Shame on Sympatico!

Cheers, Wizard

AZ Nomad June 27th 06 01:15 AM

testing

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:16:51 GMT, Jason D. wrote:

Reason for this test post is that my ISP (sympatico) passed the
newsgroups to third-party that allows free reads up to 1GB a month and
to post I'd have to pay 15 a month. That's on TOP of 46 a month

plonk

Puckdropper June 30th 06 05:16 AM

testing

(Jason D.) wrote in :

Reason for this test post is that my ISP (sympatico) passed the
newsgroups to third-party that allows free reads up to 1GB a month and
to post I'd have to pay 15 a month. That's on TOP of 46 a month
account I hold for years till recently. Sympatico recently raised the
price slightly and knocked the newsgroups off. Unacceptable so I'm
using different ISP for this that our shop uses and this is more
related to our electronics repair.

Shame on Sympatico!

Cheers, Wizard

I hate it when alt.test is broken!