DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magnavox CCR095AT04 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/166336-magnavox-ccr095at04.html)

Shenzie June 21st 06 01:19 AM

Magnavox CCR095AT04

Does anyone have a schematic for this chassis (9" TV w/ VCR)...or the
chassis sitting on the bench? I need to know the value of R36, which
has burned so much that I can't tell the blacks from the browns. I
_think_ it's a 10-ohm 1%(brown black black gold brown), but the only
band that's definite is the gold band.

Thx for any help.

Shenzie

Inty XP June 21st 06 06:58 AM

Magnavox CCR095AT04

In data Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:19:18 +0200, Shenzie ha
scritto:

Does anyone have a schematic for this chassis (9" TV w/ VCR)...or the
chassis sitting on the bench? I need to know the value of R36, which
has burned so much that I can't tell the blacks from the browns. I
_think_ it's a 10-ohm 1%(brown black black gold brown), but the only
band that's definite is the gold band.

photos of the chassis? in the rear, there isn't h number of chassis?

Thx for any help.

Shenzie

--
Inty.Evolution
- per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Shenzie June 21st 06 06:22 PM

Magnavox CCR095AT04

ha scritto:

Does anyone have a schematic for this chassis (9" TV w/ VCR)...or the
chassis sitting on the bench? I need to know the value of R36, which
has burned so much that I can't tell the blacks from the browns. I
_think_ it's a 10-ohm 1%(brown black black gold brown), but the only
band that's definite is the gold band.

photos of the chassis? in the rear, there isn't h number of chassis?

Thx for any help.

Shenzie

--Inty.Evolution
- per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Sorry. I cited the chassis nomenclature in the title of my message but
didn't (re-)cite it in the body: CCR095AT04.

Shenzie

Jim Land June 22nd 06 01:55 AM

Magnavox CCR095AT04

Shenzie wrote in
:

ha scritto:

Does anyone have a schematic for this chassis (9" TV w/ VCR)...or the
chassis sitting on the bench? I need to know the value of R36, which
has burned so much that I can't tell the blacks from the browns. I
_think_ it's a 10-ohm 1%(brown black black gold brown), but the only
band that's definite is the gold band.

photos of the chassis? in the rear, there isn't h number of chassis?

Sorry. I cited the chassis nomenclature in the title of my message but
didn't (re-)cite it in the body: CCR095AT04.

If the number you gave is a chassis number, what's the model number of
the set? Schematics and service manuals are often filed under model
number.

Shenzie June 22nd 06 06:30 PM

Magnavox CCR095AT04

Thx for the reply, Jim.

The nomenclature I gave, CCR095AT04, is the only number visible. It's
on a label on the back of the case as a "model" number. In addition,
it's on a label on the chassis.

Feeling brave, I replaced the obviously bulged bipolar 6.8 uF capacitor
associated with the burned resistor, and, by deduction and close
inspection, concluded that R36 really is 10 Ohms. The set is working
again...and I'm declaring victory!

Shenzie

Jim Land wrote:
Shenzie wrote in
:

Bill S. June 29th 06 09:08 PM

Magnavox CCR095AT04

In article ,
says...
Does anyone have a schematic for this chassis (9" TV w/ VCR)...or the
chassis sitting on the bench? I need to know the value of R36, which
has burned so much that I can't tell the blacks from the browns. I
_think_ it's a 10-ohm 1%(brown black black gold brown), but the only
band that's definite is the gold band.

R9036 connected to horizontal yoke shows as 15 ohm 1 watt.