DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC TV Goes off after about 5 seconds. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/165960-jvc-tv-goes-off-after-about-5-seconds.html)

[email protected] June 17th 06 09:55 PM

JVC TV Goes off after about 5 seconds.

I have talked about this TV b4 but i could not give enouth details.
This TV powers up but goes to standby after about five (5) seconds. I
can hear and feel the flyback switched on for that short time. The
model number is AV-20N10 . The micro processor is MN1873287JE

205A3304
I'm Suspecting the u-com (micro-processor). Can anything else be the
problem?
Thanks all good pals

Adrian Glaubitz June 17th 06 10:03 PM

JVC TV Goes off after about 5 seconds.

Hello,

I'm Suspecting the u-com (micro-processor). Can anything else be the
problem?
Thanks all good pals

Hmm, no. I'd rather suspect the power supply. Did you check
all the caps in the supply (ESR, capacitance) ?

Adrian

Bob Urz June 18th 06 02:18 AM

wrote:
I have talked about this TV b4 but i could not give enouth details.
This TV powers up but goes to standby after about five (5) seconds. I
can hear and feel the flyback switched on for that short time. The
model number is AV-20N10 . The micro processor is MN1873287JE

205A3304
I'm Suspecting the u-com (micro-processor). Can anything else be the
problem?
Thanks all good pals

DId you see full raster before shutdown? I have one at home now that
shutdown when the Vertical output IC failed. New IC and caps around it
and it was back on line.

Bob

Inty XP June 18th 06 07:38 AM

JVC TV Goes off after about 5 seconds.

In data Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:55:10 +0200,
ha scritto:

I have talked about this TV b4 but i could not give enouth details.
This TV powers up but goes to standby after about five (5) seconds. I
can hear and feel the flyback switched on for that short time. The
model number is AV-20N10 . The micro processor is MN1873287JE
(mitsubischi?)

Chassis number?
5 seconds exactly or variable?
may be a sort of timer? your set has this feature?

--
Inty.Evolution
- per email normali e con immagini Jpeg