DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   IBM 15" Monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/165680-ibm-15-monitor.html)

Chris F. June 14th 06 11:33 PM

IBM 15" Monitor

Does anyone have a schematic for this monitor, model 7095-593? It may be an
Acer chassis but I'm not sure. A 250V cap near the HOT keeps shorting, and
the pincushioning is way off and the user control has no effect.....

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address

Inty XP June 17th 06 08:23 AM

IBM 15" Monitor

In data Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:33:27 +0200, Chris F.
ha scritto:

Does anyone have a schematic for this monitor, model 7095-593? It may be
an
Acer chassis but I'm not sure. A 250V cap near the HOT keeps shorting,
and
the pincushioning is way off and the user control has no effect.....

FCC ID? see for soldering joints in thjat zone..

--
Inty.Evolution
- per email normali e con immagini Jpeg