DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic PC-29XF10A (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/164679-panasonic-pc-29xf10a.html)

Chris F. June 5th 06 12:05 AM

Panasonic PC-29XF10A

Found this beauty in the trash a few weeks ago, but probably should have
left it there. It must have been dropped, have several cracks on the board
spanning some 30-35 traces. Never backing away from a challenge, I went to
work and patched it up. The set runs, but the vertical height is low, and
the luminance signal is absent (the OSD/menu work fine). Doesn't appear to
be any damage to the CRT shadow mask, so at this point it's probably worth
trying to finish. That's where I need your help - does anyhave a schematic
for this? The chassis # is YAPEDP218. I only need the signal & deflection
areas, but if you only have the entire thing in PDF that's not a problem.
Thanks for any help.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address