Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

Default Circuit diagram for Fluke 8024A DMM

Can anyone point me to a circuit diagram and calibration procedure for
a Fluke 8024A DMM? The DMM occasionally displays wildly erratic
readings on the voltage ranges (and possibly others) but is working
correctly now (within 1%). I suspect a problem with the switch array
but repeatedly operating the switches does not appear to resolve the
issue when it occurs.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Franc Zabkar a écrit :

Can anyone point me to a circuit diagram and calibration procedure for
a Fluke 8024A DMM? The DMM occasionally displays wildly erratic
readings on the voltage ranges (and possibly others) but is working
correctly now (within 1%). I suspect a problem with the switch array
but repeatedly operating the switches does not appear to resolve the
issue when it occurs.

- Franc Zabkar

Google is your friend
http://us.fluke.com/usen/support/manuals/default.htm .

Daniel

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
Google is your friend
http://us.fluke.com/usen/support/manuals/default.htm .

But does it include a circuit diagram? My Fluke manual doesn't.

--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yep!

Daniel

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

On 28 May 2006 00:38:55 -0700, put finger to
keyboard and composed:

Franc Zabkar a écrit :

Can anyone point me to a circuit diagram and calibration procedure for
a Fluke 8024A DMM? The DMM occasionally displays wildly erratic
readings on the voltage ranges (and possibly others) but is working
correctly now (within 1%). I suspect a problem with the switch array
but repeatedly operating the switches does not appear to resolve the
issue when it occurs.

Google is your friend
http://us.fluke.com/usen/support/manuals/default.htm .

Daniel

I already have the "instruction" manual for the 8024A. Unfortunately
it does not have any circuit diagrams, only a parts list and circuit
layout. In fact I doubt that Fluke releases *any* circuits on the
Internet.

- Franc Zabkar

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Frank,

I've downloaded this 6.4Mb file again and found the Schematic Diagrams
in section 7 and cal procedure in section 4.

Hope it help,

Daniel