DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cell Phone Antenna.. V60G (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/163060-cell-phone-antenna-v60g.html)

Michael Kennedy May 24th 06 02:55 AM

Cell Phone Antenna.. V60G

I know you can buy cheapo antennas on e-bay but does anyone know where I can
find an oem motorola antenna for a V60g GSM phone? I bought one of those
cheapo antennas for my old V60 tdma phone and it was crap.

- Mike

Jerry G. May 24th 06 06:07 PM

Cell Phone Antenna.. V60G

The best quality is to call Motorola service, or go to any of their
dealers and order an origional antenna. I have a V series phone. Their
antennas are a bit fragile.

Jerry G.
======