DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I have some questions about carillons (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/162692-i-have-some-questions-about-carillons.html)

[email protected] May 20th 06 09:08 PM

I have some questions about carillons

I have some questions My questions a

1. I have some questions about the Keyboard that is at Maas-Rowe
Carillons I would like to get some answers to is there someone that
works for Maas Rowe that I can talk to?
2. Does anyone know about electronic carillon CDs I have some questions
about electronic carillon CDs?
3. I have some questions about Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe I would like to
have answers to is there someone that knows Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe or
Works with Paul Rowe that can help me with getting some answers to the
quesitons I have about paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe?
4. I also have some questions about some Songs that I am wondering if
these have been done on the Maas Rowe Symphonic carillon.

If you know the answers please e-mail me at and

channing