DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   acer laptop lcd problems EXTENSA 367T (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/161870-acer-laptop-lcd-problems-extensa-367t.html)

nitro2 May 17th 06 07:39 PM

acer laptop lcd problems EXTENSA 367T

I have problems with the screen of my acer EXTENSA 367T.

The screen looks completely black , but when you look closer you can see the
lamp is on but there is no proper display possible .

I verified the functionality with a external crt and that works withou a
problem.

Any hint or maybe helpfull tip welcome !!

thanks

techy

Fabian Fuller May 18th 06 03:57 PM

acer laptop lcd problems EXTENSA 367T

Are you saying you can see a faint, very dim image on the lcd? If so, your
inverter may have failed. The inverter is a small circuit board attached to
the lcd, usually on the bottom, side or back.