DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   panasonic POS question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/161712-panasonic-pos-question.html)

Heavy G May 16th 06 07:50 PM

panasonic POS question

ok, I have a panansonic js170 model POS station in need of repair. on the
side under a hidden panel is a external connector, does anyone know if this
is for an external floppy drive? and if so, where would I find a suitable
one that will work? the POS in question has some corupt DOS files I want to
replace but theres no way to load any files as it is now. it wont boot from
a CD drive I attached to the ide bus (the bios doesnt support boot from
cdrom)

here is a link for reference as to what the POS looks like. any help would
be appreciated thanks :)

http://www.miami-kassen.de/Bilder/Mi...ana473-439.jpg