DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LCD screen replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/160175-lcd-screen-replacement.html)

Goldenshuttle May 14th 06 05:34 PM

LCD screen replacement

Hi folks
My Acer 15 inch LCD went green, can I fit an IBM LCD screen instead ???
Does anyone have info on fitting LCD screen on different laptops, Plz
if U have links to schematics, or pin-outs of screens, would
appreciate. Many thanks
Sam - Toronto

Art May 14th 06 05:37 PM

LCD screen replacement

If the pinout and connectros are identical you may have a chance at doing
what you ask. Normally there are specific differences between manufacturers
so you have to buy their parts.
oups.com...