DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC AV36D800 service manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/156909-jvc-av36d800-service-manual.html)

Leonard Caillouet May 10th 06 03:47 PM

JVC AV36D800 service manual

I have searched for this manual that is NLA from JVC and not found it
through any of my normal sources such as TechData or TechAssist. I find it
is available on servicemanuals.net. I think, from researching previous
posts, that this is the reputable site but have not dealt with them before
myself. My question is, does anyone have a copy that I could download or
any direct experience recently with this site in case I can't get it
otherwise?

I have a set with an A/V switching problem after a lightning strike and need
a little more info to troubleshoot it.

Thanks,

Leonard

Chance May 10th 06 06:45 PM

Leonard Caillouet wrote:
I have searched for this manual that is NLA from JVC and not found it
through any of my normal sources such as TechData or TechAssist. I find it
is available on servicemanuals.net. I think, from researching previous
posts, that this is the reputable site but have not dealt with them before
myself. My question is, does anyone have a copy that I could download or
any direct experience recently with this site in case I can't get it
otherwise?

I have a set with an A/V switching problem after a lightning strike and need
a little more info to troubleshoot it.

Thanks,

Leonard

I used that web sight about 6 months ago for a service manual to a
pioneer vsx605s. I had no problems with them. The service manual I
recieved was nice.

Regards,
Chance

MrManuals July 29th 06 07:53 AM