DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   mitsubishi TV screen is blank (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/156770-mitsubishi-tv-screen-blank.html)

Boba May 9th 06 01:31 PM

mitsubishi TV screen is blank

I have a mitsubishi TV. I have audio and video, I have high voltage on
CTR but the screen is blank. when I use video in, I also have audio but
the screen is still blank. How can i fix this?

If you need more info:
http://www.fixya.com/problems-soluti...-32207-TV.aspx

[email protected] May 9th 06 03:11 PM

Boba wrote:
the screen is still blank. How can i fix this?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Boba:
Not easily, unless you can provide more detailed troubleshooting data.
What test equipment do you have and know how to use???
Oscilloscope?
DMM?
Isolation transformer?
ESR meter?
If you can "assist" with the troubleshooting I am certain that you can
recieve repair suggestions.
You might want to go to the website for this newsgroup at:
http://www.repairfaq.org/
there with some searching you will find a wealth of troubleshooting
tips, repair procedures, component testing methods.... AND very
important SAFETY information.
electricitym
..
..