DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best Place to buy Bob Parker ESR meter (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/156329-re-best-place-buy-bob-parker-esr-meter.html)

Michael Kennedy May 5th 06 08:27 PM

Best Place to buy Bob Parker ESR meter

I ordered an ESR meter from John's Jukes on Monday and it got here (Florida)
Friday. Wow! Fastest shipping ever from Canada! That was quicker than if it
were coming from somewhere in the USA.

Thanks for the advice everybody and Thank you John for the quick shipping..
Now I can get started on soldering this thing togeather :-)

- Mike

AlmaC May 5th 06 09:47 PM

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I ordered an ESR meter from John's Jukes on Monday and it got here
(Florida) Friday. Wow! Fastest shipping ever from Canada! That was quicker
than if it were coming from somewhere in the USA.

Thanks for the advice everybody and Thank you John for the quick
shipping.. Now I can get started on soldering this thing togeather :-)

- Mike

This is the best ESR meter & ready built. Its the one I use and is
excellent.

John Robertson May 6th 06 06:06 AM

Best Place to buy Bob Parker ESR meter

On 2006-05-05 12:27:43 -0700, "Michael Kennedy"
said:

I ordered an ESR meter from John's Jukes on Monday and it got here
(Florida) Friday. Wow! Fastest shipping ever from Canada! That was
quicker than if it were coming from somewhere in the USA.

Thanks for the advice everybody and Thank you John for the quick
shipping.. Now I can get started on soldering this thing togeather :-)

- Mike

All the more interesting considering it wasn't shipped until Tuesday -
we are closed on Mondays. I don't like to promise fast shipping, but
normal seems to be 3 - 5 business days, with the odd one taking 10
business days (two weeks). Customs...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

Michael Kennedy May 6th 06 06:37 AM

Best Place to buy Bob Parker ESR meter

Well I don't know how it got here so fast but it did and now after an
afternoon of soldering I have a working ESR meter!

- Mike

On 2006-05-05 12:27:43 -0700, "Michael Kennedy"
said:

I ordered an ESR meter from John's Jukes on Monday and it got here
(Florida) Friday. Wow! Fastest shipping ever from Canada! That was
quicker than if it were coming from somewhere in the USA.

Thanks for the advice everybody and Thank you John for the quick
shipping.. Now I can get started on soldering this thing togeather :-)

- Mike

All the more interesting considering it wasn't shipped until Tuesday - we
are closed on Mondays. I don't like to promise fast shipping, but normal
seems to be 3 - 5 business days, with the odd one taking 10 business days
(two weeks). Customs...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's Jukes
Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call (604)872-5757
or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games) www.flippers.com