DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schematic and/or parts list wanted for KA-87 Integrated Amplifier (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/154913-schematic-parts-list-wanted-ka-87-integrated-amplifier.html)

Viatatto April 25th 06 06:13 AM

Schematic and/or parts list wanted for KA-87 Integrated Amplifier

Hello Everybody, I've just joined you folks

Just got a nice non-working Kenwood integrated amplifier from the
1980's I believe, and am seeking guidance to find schematics or a parts
list, as the PC board is silkscreened with component identification
numbers, but no values.

Output transistors are blown on one side, as is the pre-driver and
associated resistors.

Anybody have any guidance to offer me to find schematics and/or
original parts values.

Thanks.

Barry in Los Angeles, CA.