DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted: Canon PowerShot A95 Service Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/154214-wanted-canon-powershot-a95-service-manual.html)

DaveC April 20th 06 06:57 AM

Wanted: Canon PowerShot A95 Service Manual

It's great that Canon offers service parts to the general public. Makes
owning a camera -- for those of us skilled in the "tiny arts" -- ea$ier.

I've searched the regular (ie, Russian (c; ) sites, but I've found no service
manual for this. I see parts diagrams, and these are great, but I'm looking
for the whole manual.

If you've got one and are willing to share, send it to me at dave"c"2468 at
aim.com (remove quotes & insert the @ symbol at the usual place). If it's
larger than 5mb, send me a URL for downloading it.

Remember, "what goes around, comes around".

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address