DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA Transistor Tester - Need Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/153621-rca-transistor-tester-need-manual.html)

DALE Allen April 16th 06 09:46 PM

RCA Transistor Tester - Need Manual

I recently acquired an RCA Model WT-501A transistor tester which works on
NPN transistors but not PNP. I need the manual or at least the schematic.
Thank you,
Dale

DaveM April 17th 06 03:12 AM

Surf over to http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/rca/ and download the manual.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

dale allen April 17th 06 04:02 AM

RCA Transistor Tester - Need Manual

Thanks Dave. I tried that site earlier today without results but it's
working now. Appreciate the help.

Dale

"DaveM" wrote in message
. ..