DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Q about DVD Player (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/153455-q-about-dvd-player.html)

[email protected] April 15th 06 05:34 PM

Q about DVD Player

Hi, I have a dvd player that have an exit on the back that called "VGA
output - Prograssive Scan". I tried to findout what this exit for but
didn't find anything.
maybe someone know what is this exit for? I thoght it for connecting a
monitor but it didn't work

webpa April 15th 06 11:30 PM

Q about DVD Player

wrote:
Hi, I have a dvd player that have an exit on the back that called "VGA
output - Prograssive Scan". I tried to findout what this exit for but
didn't find anything.
maybe someone know what is this exit for? I thoght it for connecting a
monitor but it didn't work

Might be nice to know the make and model numbers of the "dvd player" in
question.

[email protected] April 16th 06 07:18 AM

Q about DVD Player

you right, the compeny is ViewPoint
and the model is dvd vp-306