DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem with Compaq Qvision 172 after warming up (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/153323-problem-compaq-qvision-172-after-warming-up.html)

[email protected] April 14th 06 03:07 PM

Problem with Compaq Qvision 172 after warming up

I think this is the same monitor as Nokia 447s, if somebody knows that
one better.
After many hours of usage when the monitor warms up enough, the picture
starts 'bounching around' and soon gets black. Can anybody give me a
good advice where to start lookin for the cause of the problem?

Jamie April 14th 06 06:36 PM

wrote:

I think this is the same monitor as Nokia 447s, if somebody knows that
one better.
After many hours of usage when the monitor warms up enough, the picture
starts 'bounching around' and soon gets black. Can anybody give me a
good advice where to start lookin for the cause of the problem?

cracked solder joints ?

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5