DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ** replacement type for AF126 transistor needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/152968-%2A%2A-replacement-type-af126-transistor-needed.html)

barolo April 11th 06 07:40 PM

** replacement type for AF126 transistor needed

Hi,
I want repair my old Car Radio. So I'm searching for
a AF126 (Germanium) transistor or a eqivalent replacement type.
As anybody can help me?
Roll

DaveM April 11th 06 09:27 PM

"barolo" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I want repair my old Car Radio. So I'm searching for
a AF126 (Germanium) transistor or a eqivalent replacement type.
As anybody can help me?
Roll

That would be

Industry Number : AF126
NTE Device Number: NTE160
T-PNP,GE-RF/IF AMP,TO-72

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the