DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacing internal backup cell battery in FinePix A203 camera (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/152671-replacing-internal-backup-cell-battery-finepix-a203-camera.html)

PetrV April 9th 06 01:50 PM

Replacing internal backup cell battery in FinePix A203 camera

My FinePix A203 camera no longer "remembers" settings after replacing
batteries. I found there is small internal cell battery inside for
backup which no longer serve its purpose (0.8 volts only).
Unfortunately it needs to be ironed out to replace it.

I can not found a replacement of it, its dimensions are approximately
6.3 x 1.3 mm, the only number I can see on the battery is "272X" where
X can be 0, 6 or 8.

Thanks in advance.

Petr

Smitty Two April 9th 06 06:52 PM

Replacing internal backup cell battery in FinePix A203 camera

In article .com,
"PetrV" wrote:

My FinePix A203 camera no longer "remembers" settings after replacing
batteries. I found there is small internal cell battery inside for
backup which no longer serve its purpose (0.8 volts only).
Unfortunately it needs to be ironed out to replace it.

I can not found a replacement of it, its dimensions are approximately
6.3 x 1.3 mm, the only number I can see on the battery is "272X" where
X can be 0, 6 or 8.

Thanks in advance.

Petr

My FinePix 2650 has the same problem. Where inside the camera is the old
battery, and how did you get to it? Maybe I can get to mine and read the
number on it.