DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTD: Schematic/Svc Manual for Carvin MX601/MX641 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/152379-wtd-schematic-svc-manual-carvin-mx601-mx641.html)

Fixer Upper April 7th 06 01:35 AM

WTD: Schematic/Svc Manual for Carvin MX601/MX641

Hi all,

Does anyone have a service manual/schematic for a Carvin MX601 Rack
Mixer, or know where I can get it? I believe the MX641 is a revision
of the same mixer. I've tried contacting Carvin, but it's an older
piece and they haven't been able to furnish me with the correct prints.
I'm particularly interested in the output section of the unit. Any
and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
John