DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Do you know of a source or cross reference for a ccfl transformer? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/151591-do-you-know-source-cross-reference-ccfl-transformer.html)

Dave April 1st 06 06:39 AM

Do you know of a source or cross reference for a ccfl transformer?

Hi all. I'm in need of about 6 ccfl transformers for Lien Chang LI-2187
inverters. The inverter powers a quad ccfl 19" LCD monitor with one
transformer powering 2 bulbs. I'm guessing the bulbs draw about 5 watts
each so I'm also guessing a 10 to 12 watt transformer is needed. The
transformers are marked 0235ni23s on the side. They are dual primary and a
feedback input, with a single secondary. All of them seem to be shorting
out on the secondaries so I'm hoping to find a more robust replacement if
possible.

Do you know of any sources (USA hopefully) for that transformer or a good
cross reference? I found some ccfl transformers in the Digikey catalog but
I'm not sure if any of them are a match. Any suggestions?

TIA, Dave