DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   loudspeaker repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/151099-loudspeaker-repair.html)

[email protected] March 28th 06 08:42 PM

loudspeaker repair

I have a 12" woofer from a Crysler model CE-1A system that needs
repair. There used to be a place in NYC called "Amprite speaker
Service" but I can no longer find them. Does anyone know of a reputable
repair company where I could send this? The customer would really like
to keep the system original if possible. Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen
Electronics.

Travis Jordan March 28th 06 10:43 PM

loudspeaker repair

wrote:
I have a 12" woofer from a Crysler model CE-1A system that needs
repair. There used to be a place in NYC called "Amprite speaker
Service" but I can no longer find them. Does anyone know of a
reputable repair company where I could send this? The customer would
really like to keep the system original if possible. Thanks, Lenny
Stein, Barlen Electronics.

I've had these guys refoam woofers and do other speaker repairs.
Excellent service, reasonably priced.

http://www.speakerworldonline.com/