DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   eeprom file needed for Proview\kds 998n (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/150607-eeprom-file-needed-proview%5Ckds-998n.html)

[email protected] March 25th 06 03:08 PM

eeprom file needed for Proview\kds 998n

Anyone out there in repairland have one? Or one that I can copy? I
found a Polish site that has it listed but its a pay site.

[email protected] March 25th 06 03:30 PM

eeprom file needed for Proview\kds 998n

You might try using a blank (binary zeros) eeprom.
I had two monitors with bad eeproms and replacing
them with blank ones solved the problem.
I had bought a programmer kit on the WEB (about $15
to $20) and saved the old contents before replacing
them with all zeros.
John