DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony EV-C200 part numbers needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/150558-sony-ev-c200-part-numbers-needed.html)

Andy Cuffe March 25th 06 12:01 AM

Sony EV-C200 part numbers needed

Can any tell me the part numbers for the entire front panel and the
cassette door flap for a Sony EVC-200 Hi-8 VCR? It was stored too
close to a heater and has warped badly.
Andy Cuffe

David Farber March 25th 06 12:17 AM

"Andy Cuffe" wrote in message
Can any tell me the part numbers for the entire front panel and the
cassette door flap for a Sony EVC-200 Hi-8 VCR? It was stored too
close to a heater and has warped badly.
Andy Cuffe

Hi Andy,

You can e-mail Andrews electronics with your model number and part
description. They'll get back to you with part number and pricing:

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Andy Cuffe March 31st 06 01:45 AM

Sony EV-C200 part numbers needed

Hi Andy,

You can e-mail Andrews electronics with your model number and part
description. They'll get back to you with part number and pricing:

They gave me the part numbers, but the front panel is NLA. Is there
anywhere that might have discontinued Sony parts?

I need part # X-3945-484-1
Andy Cuffe