DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NUTONE INTERCOM EXTERNAL SPEAKER 25 OHMS, 6 WATTS , 8" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/150312-nutone-intercom-external-speaker-25-ohms-6-watts-8-a.html)

gudule March 23rd 06 12:39 AM

NUTONE INTERCOM EXTERNAL SPEAKER 25 OHMS, 6 WATTS , 8"

Looking for a replacement 8" , 25 ohms, 6 watts speaker.This is used in a
Nutone IS-79 external speaker box. It is a 1994 model.
Nutone have no idea what it is ???
Thanks
SERVICE ÉLÉCTRONIQUE SATELLITE ENR.

Lynn Coffelt March 23rd 06 01:18 AM

NUTONE INTERCOM EXTERNAL SPEAKER 25 OHMS, 6 WATTS , 8"

"gudule" wrote in message
.. .
Looking for a replacement 8" , 25 ohms, 6 watts speaker.This is used in

Nutone IS-79 external speaker box. It is a 1994 model.
Nutone have no idea what it is ???
Thanks
SERVICE ÉLÉCTRONIQUE SATELLITE ENR.

Not a replacement speaker, but the whole IS-79.
http://www.stateintercom.com/nutone_IM3303.htm
Old Chief Lynn