DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC mode switch in Canada (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/150018-jvc-mode-switch-canada.html)

Mark March 21st 06 02:01 AM

JVC mode switch in Canada

Hi. I need to find a mode switch for a 3500U SVHS vcr, anywhere in Canada
that carries them? I've tried JVC but without any response. Thanks. Mark.

JANA March 21st 06 06:41 AM

JVC mode switch in Canada

Try:
Global Electronics Supply
Tel: 800-668-8776
Fax: 800-387-6980

They are supposed to be a distributor for JVC. They are located in Toronto,
if I remember right.

You will most likely find that parts for any type of VHS servicing are
getting very scarce these days.

--

JANA
_____