DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AKAI GX-W45 spring for tape tray (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/149905-akai-gx-w45-spring-tape-tray.html)

Willem Hansel March 20th 06 08:54 AM

AKAI GX-W45 spring for tape tray

Hi,

I own a AKAI GX-W cassette deck. I had to replace the front panel. Therefore
I had to demount the cover where the cassette is loaded. Its construction
makes use of a spring to open the cassette tray. Finally I have detached the
tray and the spring jumped out. Now I have some individual parts and don't
know how to build it together again. I don't even know where the spring for
the opening mechanism was located. Any help is appreciated. I don't know if
this information is contained in the so-called service manuals but maybe
it's worth a try. Does anybody know where I can get a service manual for the
GX-W45?

Best regards, Willem