DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi Projection Convergence (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/149739-hitachi-projection-convergence.html)

Donovan March 19th 06 03:41 AM

Hitachi Projection Convergence

I am repairing a Hitachi 53UWX10BA, chassis DP14G.
It has the typical convergence problem. The STK392-110's are gone and a few resistors
burn't beyond recongnition, and I don't have schematics.
I need to know the values of RK42,46 and 62.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks,
Donovan

http://www.usenet.com

kip March 19th 06 03:44 PM

Hitachi Projection Convergence

RK42 is 3.3 ohm 1 watt
RK46 is 1.8 ohm 1 watt
RK62 is 2.2 ohm 1 watt

kip

Donovan March 19th 06 04:00 PM

Hitachi Projection Convergence, Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully The resistors and chips get it going.
Donovan

http://www.usenet.com

kip March 19th 06 04:59 PM

Hitachi Projection Convergence, Thanks.

Yep it should do....Maybe also check for Pico fuses sometimes they also go.

"Donovan" wrote:

http://www.usenet.com