DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Power specification of HP Scanjet 3530 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/148698-power-specification-hp-scanjet-3530-a.html)

[email protected] March 12th 06 07:20 AM

Power specification of HP Scanjet 3530

Good Morning,
I've loose the power supply of my scanner HP Scanjet 3530C,
I don't know how much veltage and current it requires, so I can't look
for another commercial power supply.
Do you know such specification ???

Thanks,

Antonio D'Ottavio
www.etantonio.it/en

[email protected] March 12th 06 05:37 PM

Power specification of HP Scanjet 3530

It is usually marked right by the jack where you plug the adapter in.

JURB

[email protected] March 12th 06 06:35 PM

Power specification of HP Scanjet 3530

I've no more the power supply.
So I can't read that information that I can't found anywhere.
Ciao

Michael A. Terrell April 22nd 06 08:30 PM

wrote:

Good Morning,
I've loose the power supply of my scanner HP Scanjet 3530C,
I don't know how much veltage and current it requires, so I can't look
for another commercial power supply.
Do you know such specification ???

Have you tried the HP web site? I've found the HP part numbers for a
lot of HP equipment there.

--
HELP! My sig file has escaped! ;-)

Franc Zabkar April 24th 06 07:24 AM

Power specification of HP Scanjet 3530

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:30:49 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

wrote:

Good Morning,
I've loose the power supply of my scanner HP Scanjet 3530C,
I don't know how much veltage and current it requires, so I can't look
for another commercial power supply.
Do you know such specification ???

Have you tried the HP web site? I've found the HP part numbers for a
lot of HP equipment there.

The specs appear to be 12VDC, 1250mA, 15W.

Compatible adapters are listed he
http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi...ule&catsel=%3F

- Franc Zabkar