DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA XL100 Remote Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/148578-rca-xl100-remote-problem.html)

CyberBox42 March 11th 06 12:50 PM

RCA XL100 Remote Problem

I have a 1989 RCA XL100 which no longer listens to either of two
remotes. They will turn the set on, but not off or any other function.
I have tried unplugging the set overnight, reprogramming the RCA
universal remote to codes 000 or 101 as in another posting, but no dice.

Has anyone had this problem, or have any suggestions?

Model # X20323WN

[email protected] March 11th 06 02:04 PM

RCA XL100 Remote Problem

Repair the MTT or MSC control module in the tv set.

CyberBox42 March 16th 06 01:58 AM

RCA XL100 Remote Problem - done

2 days later, the TV was responding to the remotes. Who knows!!