DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   One for all 6131nw and an Emerson Ms9700 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/148519-one-all-6131nw-emerson-ms9700.html)

[email protected] March 11th 06 01:19 AM

One for all 6131nw and an Emerson Ms9700

Hi,

I have a ms9700 Emerson CD changer and Radio That I lost the remote to.
I just got back from wal-mart with one of those "one for all but the
one you have" remotes.

SOOOO Is there a code that will work on my CD player? or am I out 10
bucks. If i am, is there a remote that I can get that will work?

Thanks

JR North March 11th 06 05:42 AM

One for all 6131nw and an Emerson Ms9700

One-For-Alls have a code search function. Read the instructions.
JR

wrote:

Hi,

I have a ms9700 Emerson CD changer and Radio That I lost the remote to.
I just got back from wal-mart with one of those "one for all but the
one you have" remotes.

SOOOO Is there a code that will work on my CD player? or am I out 10
bucks. If i am, is there a remote that I can get that will work?

Thanks

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Andrew Rossmann March 11th 06 04:43 PM

One for all 6131nw and an Emerson Ms9700

[This followup was posted to sci.electronics.repair and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article .com,
says...
Hi,

I have a ms9700 Emerson CD changer and Radio That I lost the remote to.
I just got back from wal-mart with one of those "one for all but the
one you have" remotes.

SOOOO Is there a code that will work on my CD player? or am I out 10
bucks. If i am, is there a remote that I can get that will work?

Check out this site dedicated to OneForAll remotes:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross