DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Capacitor Help Needed....Picture Link Included (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/147956-capacitor-help-needed-picture-link-included.html)

Deejay March 7th 06 11:35 AM

Capacitor Help Needed....Picture Link Included

Can someone please help me identify the capacitor in the link below? I
don't really understand the writing on the capacitor so I'm having a
super hard time trying to find a replacement. All I know is that it is
not working and I need to solder a new one back on to the device in
which I took it off to get it to work again. Please help....thanks.

http://home.pacbell.net/deejay27/capacitor_pic.jpg

Ray L. Volts March 7th 06 12:20 PM

Capacitor Help Needed....Picture Link Included

"Deejay" wrote in message
ps.com...
Can someone please help me identify the capacitor in the link below? I
don't really understand the writing on the capacitor so I'm having a
super hard time trying to find a replacement. All I know is that it is
not working and I need to solder a new one back on to the device in
which I took it off to get it to work again. Please help....thanks.

http://home.pacbell.net/deejay27/capacitor_pic.jpg

Metallized polyester film
..1 microfarad
10% tolerance (K)
630 Volt rated

MKT polys are typically higher-temp, higher-accuracy than the garden variety
"green caps"; they're commonly found in high-end audio..