DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC SVHS HR-S3500U loading (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/147926-jvc-svhs-hr-s3500u-loading.html)

Mark March 7th 06 05:48 AM

JVC SVHS HR-S3500U loading

Hi. The tape cassete will not move onto the reels. I've checked the belts,
gears but no visible damage. If I move the gearing by hand, it works , could
it be electronic? Any help would be appreciated. Mark.

Tony Martinez March 8th 06 02:42 AM

JVC SVHS HR-S3500U loading

Mark wrote:
Hi. The tape cassete will not move onto the reels. I've checked the belts,
gears but no visible damage. If I move the gearing by hand, it works , could
it be electronic? Any help would be appreciated. Mark.

GODDAMN I LOVE FOOTBALL

Tony Martinez March 9th 06 02:49 AM

JVC SVHS HR-S3500U loading

HOW THE **** SHOULD I KNOW?