DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   panosonic lockout... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/146979-panosonic-lockout.html)

[email protected] March 1st 06 05:49 AM

panosonic lockout...

recently i locked out of my project and i have to use the remote to
reset it apparently, because i put the buttons on the projector on this
kind of "hold". Bad thing is...i lost my remote and i don't know where
it is...i'm sure i'll never find it...is there any way to reset this
projector?? its panosonic ptlb10vu

jango2 March 2nd 06 04:00 AM

panosonic lockout...

model no?
do you have winLIRC and the capability to construct a serial port
interface for your pc?