DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung TXN 2020 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/146700-samsung-txn-2020-a.html)

Tom February 27th 06 04:56 PM

Samsung TXN 2020

Hi,

I have a Samsung TXN 2020 and it seems to be not degausing. All the
colors are mixed up. Is this something that requires a circuit board
replacement?

Ckt board is 2020M4A --- TXN 2020 X/XAA

If that is what is needed then I will probably just trash this set.
What a shame.

Thanks,

Tom

tvguy February 28th 06 08:01 AM

Samsung TXN 2020

This sounds like the the deguass is not working. Most likely it is a
simple fix. Take it into your local repair shop and have them check
it out. It most likely has some bad solder.

Tom February 28th 06 11:14 PM

Samsung TXN 2020

Thanks, good thought. Will check out myself first. I haven't chased
a solder joint since I built the Heath Kit back in the early
70's......... Thanks, tom