DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   computer monitor problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/146651-computer-monitor-problem.html)

[email protected] February 27th 06 01:47 PM

computer monitor problem

hi friends,
I have mag(model:dx15f) when I switched power on the relay in the
power supply clicking continuously

many thanks for all
yar

[email protected] February 27th 06 02:38 PM

computer monitor problem

MAG
model:dx15f
try to search it by google

Ray L. Volts February 27th 06 11:02 PM

computer monitor problem

wrote in message
oups.com...
hi friends,
I have mag(model:dx15f) when I switched power on the relay in the
power supply clicking continuously

many thanks for all
yar

Likely going into safety shutdown mode. This occurs when the unit senses
there may be an excessively high anode potential being generated, to prevent
xray radiation. I doubt the pix tube is in good enough shape to warrant
paying for repairs, unless it was used very little over the years.