DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi 51F500 service manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/146387-hitachi-51f500-service-manual.html)

[email protected] February 25th 06 10:13 PM

Hitachi 51F500 service manual

Can someone send me or point me in the right direction for the service
manual for a 51F500 in .pdf format? I would appreciate any help-thanks

[email protected] February 25th 06 10:34 PM

Hitachi 51F500 service manual

Any qualified technician at a verifiable service center can get access
to the Hitachi service manuals from Hitachi Service's web site. It may
take a couple of weeks for them to verify the information before you
have access.

Otherwise you need to buy the service manual froma Hitachi distributor,
like tritronicsinc.com, etc.

Art February 26th 06 02:22 AM

Hitachi 51F500 service manual

May actually be worth while to have a Hitachi ASC check out your set and
give you a diagnostic report.
oups.com...

tvguy February 26th 06 08:09 AM

Hitachi 51F500 service manual

I belong to Hitachi service centers. I can get this schematic but I
don`t know what your qualifications are for working on electronics
and if you even know how to read the schematic. Let me know some info
and then I can get it for oyu. First tell me whats wrong with it and
what all did you check on it. Or meantime you can go to register for
there service site. They will not let you in unless you are a
repairshop.

http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/

rocx58 July 15th 06 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
Can someone send me or point me in the right direction for the service
manual for a 51F500 in .pdf format? I would appreciate any help-thanks

Did you ever get this manual? f so i would like tog et it as well!
Thanks