DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA HV splitter (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/145830-rca-hv-splitter.html)

Bill R February 22nd 06 01:12 AM

RCA HV splitter

Anyone have a RCA 205064 HV splitter in stock. Please email me at
with information and price.

Thanks,
Bill R

[email protected] March 5th 06 07:45 PM

RCA HV splitter

Asti now makes them. They work, but it's a bit difficult to get the HV
wires to connect properly, at least the first time. I finally wound up
tinning the leads and cutting the end diagonally to form a sharp point.
I also found it impossible to use the gaskets.

I put the first one in last week, we'll see how long it lasts.

Asti has also informed us that the 204809 focus blocks are now
reliable. If you bough an Asti replacement you need to send it where
you bought it and eventually all the bad ones will find their way home.
For now, just order the parts from Asti directly.

We were told the 204809 had to be improved 3 or 4 times before they
became reliable.

JURB