DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC TV AV32720 power supply problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/145480-jvc-tv-av32720-power-supply-problem.html)

moonlite February 19th 06 05:56 PM

JVC TV AV32720 power supply problem

I have sound but no picture because I have no HV. I have no HV because
I have no B+. I measured for B+ with collector of HOT disconnected but
found none. No fuses or bad parts found - except for C523 1uf/160v.
All other caps check ok. This set uses STR S5708 for regulation. Is it
known to cause problems ? I hate to replace it unnecessarily - too much
$$$. Thanks for your tips.

Tony

Shoreline Electronics February 20th 06 03:42 AM

JVC TV AV32720 power supply problem

You have good audio ? From the Tv speakers? But No main B+!

--
Jeff Stielau

oups.com...