DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Analab Z80 Trainer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/145190-analab-z80-trainer.html)

Bill February 17th 06 02:56 PM

Analab Z80 Trainer

I have an Analab 2.0 Z80 Trainer. It looks like a very capable single
board computer. Unfortunately it is missing the PROM with the monitor
code. An internet search yields zero info on this unit. I have two
manuals but neither one contains the monitor listing. Does anyone have
one of these or know where I could go for assistance?
Thanks

Skipp is here February 17th 06 05:37 PM

Analab Z80 Trainer

Hi Bill,

Might be a renamed trainer by Intel or another like the sdk unit. If you
snap a picture and email it to me, I would be able to confirm it's the
Intel SDK, Southern Cross or Eniac trainer, of which I have myself and
could copy the prom into an eprom for you. Email me through my web page
using the available icons.

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic

James Sweet February 18th 06 03:30 AM

Analab Z80 Trainer

Skipp is here wrote:
Hi Bill,

Might be a renamed trainer by Intel or another like the sdk unit. If you
snap a picture and email it to me, I would be able to confirm it's the
Intel SDK, Southern Cross or Eniac trainer, of which I have myself and
could copy the prom into an eprom for you. Email me through my web page
using the available icons.

An Intel trainer with a Zilog CPU?