DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Video DVD Duplicator (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/145155-video-dvd-duplicator.html)

[email protected] February 17th 06 07:40 AM

Video DVD Duplicator

Hello!

Let me recommend you a nice software program that I've tested recently.
Video DVD Duplicator creates the full copy of DVD discs, copies DVD
movies to DVD (DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD-RW) or CD (CD-R/CD-RW), converts DVD to
DivX, DVD to VCD. Fast. easy and reliable, it can be a nice
alternative.

Hope, you'll also find it useful.
http://www.dvdduplicator.biz/

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee February 19th 06 02:52 AM

Video DVD Duplicator

In article . com,
(known to some as ) scribed...

Hello!

Let me recommend you a nice software program that I've tested recently.
Video DVD Duplicator creates the full copy of DVD discs, copies DVD
movies to DVD (DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD-RW) or CD (CD-R/CD-RW), converts DVD to

snippety

How about
http://www.slysoft.com

AnyDVD
CloneDVD

Care to comment? Or were you just doing a drive-by spewing of a
newsgroup?

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)